Retailers If you are trading online you need to treat your online presence as a business with business goals and not an afterthought.
Online customers expect almost instant communication and quick resolution to any problems, just like your in-store customers.
Here’s how you can make your online shop a success.
• Allocate people to run it, market it, keep it updated and fulfil orders.
• Set goals and expectations for it.
• Separate the data as you would if you had more than 1 store.
• Have a live EPOS system connected to your e-commerce website.
• Make sure it is updated 3-4 weeks before any major event is coming up to give Google indexes any and all changes in time.
By treating your online store as a business it will give business results.
Contact us for a free consultation today on https://www.orlamcdonnell.com/contact/